Friday, July 13, 2007

Sweet Isabelle



I can not say enough good things about Isabelle. I took a couple of pictures of her when she was sick because she could not play in the pool with everyone else. She is such a sweet girl. Isabelle always does any job assigned to her 150%. Many times I will ask the kids to straighten the kitchen or bathroom and Isabelle will clean whatever I have asked top to bottom! When she was younger she used to say she wanted to be a cowgirl when she grew up, now she has changed to a veterinarian or a cleaning lady. Tim and I always smile because the jobs she strives for aren't always what a parent would choose for their child, but they are always from the heart. I guess as long as she works hard and is happy it doesn't really matter. We sure were blessed when God gave her to us!